A formula recommended by the World Health Organization. Right now, alcohol is the most effective preventative measure. Use alcohol-based detergents to wipe surfaces. Use at least a 70% strength alcohol, as recommended by the CDC (Centers of disease control and prevention). You can use higher percentages too. Isopropyl alcohol 70% (more commonly known as rubbing alcohol) has excellent antibacterial and disinfecting properties and will rapidly kill 99% of germs, fungi, viruses and bacteria, making it the perfect sterilization tool.
Effective against bacteria, molds, fungi, certain viruses and germs.
- Prevent infection from wounds, cuts and scrapes
- Cleans the skin before a piercing or tattoo
- Add to cleaners and sanitizing products to properly kill germs
- Industrial uses
- Laboratory uses
- Evaporates off surfaces quickly, leaving no traces
Can be irritating to skin if exposed for longer periods. We have added a humectant to Our hand sanitizer Formula to help protect the skin from the harsh over exposed drying effects of the alcohol. We have also included a small percentage H202 – 3% strength (Hydrogen Peroxide) to protect the alcohol formula from growing any bacterial spores. Isopropyl 70% alcohol is a volatile liquid, so use in well ventilated spaces. Do not inhale, keep away from eyes, heat, flames and Children.
- If Inhaled in excess amount: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor if you feel unwell.
- If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
- In case of fire: Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide for extinction.
Store in a cool well-ventilated place away from heat or high temperatures and the reach of Children. Make sure the cap is always tightly closed.
How to use:
Spray enough Sanitizer on hands as needed (on top of hands, inside hands and between fingers). Rub hands together and leave on to air dry. Do not wipe off. Can also be used to disinfect any surface.
Some active Ingredients:
70% Isopropyl alcohol, H202 (Hydrogen Peroxide 3% strength) this is added to prevent the alcohol formulation from growing bacterial spores, humectant to protect the skin from the harsh drying effects of the alcohol.
You can read Our blog on the Coronavirus: and How to Protect Yourself at https://annber.co.za/2020/03/22/coronavirus-how-to-protect-yourself/
We have also included trusted and useful links to the World Health Organization and the CDC where You can read much more detailed information and get up to date information. This is not to spread fear but rather to gain as much knowledge as possible, so You know how to protect Yourself and loved ones and what to do. So please do not panic, instead gear Yourself with the needed knowledge and educate those around You.
Keep safe and stay on Your knees